Waeco Nautical Coffee Maker 12V is a kettle designed to work with a 12 V power supply is specifically designed for mobile use and can be mounted on the wall or on a countertop with a special mounting kit to keep it secure when you are on the move . This Marine Appliances it shuts off automatically and has protection to prevent it from running without water. It is resistant, it does not need to be hooked and, most importantly, it has capacity for at least two cups.
Specifications of Waeco Nautical Coffee Maker 12V
- Capacity: 5 cups (680 ml)
- Connection voltage: 12 or 24 VDC
- Average consumption: 200 W (12 V) or 360 W (24 V)
- Color: black
- Measurements (mm): 210x260x140 (including fixing kit)
- Electrical conductor: 1 m
- Weight: 1.34 kg
Waeco Nautical Coffee Maker Maintenance 12V
- Rinse the kettle from time to time under the water tap.
- Descale the appliance regularly (approximately every three months) as follows:
○ Boil two or three times water with the decalcification product.
○ Boil two or three times clean water.
○ Allow the kettle to cool for about 10 minutes.
○ During this time do not fill any water while the kettle is hot.
○ Rinse the water tank and lid with hot water.
- Disconnect the appliance from the power supply before proceeding with cleaning or maintenance.
- Never clean the appliance with running water or immersed in soapy water.
- Do not use corrosive or abrasive cleaning products or hard objects that could damage the appliance.
Operation of Waeco Nautical Coffee Maker 12V
- Position the tank so that it fits over the center pivot.
- Turn the water tank 90 ° counterclockwise. The block must fit audibly.
- Press the two closing buttons of the lid towards the center and then proceed to open the lid.
- Fill the amount of water you want.
- Close the lid, it fits audibly.
- Compare the voltage value indicated on the nameplate with the existing power supply.
- Press the on / off switch to start the boiling process. The indicator light illuminates while the boiling process lasts and then the kettle automatically shuts off when the water boils. The kettle can not be turned off manually.
- To remove it, press the lock and turn the tank 90 ° in the clockwise direction.