The L800 D300 Inflatable Seat is made of high quality PVC material, this surprisingly comfortable seat makes the harder boat comfortable to sit on. Its washable and anti-slip cover, ensures the release of pressure, is specially designed for prolonged use with elastic construction
Features of Inflatable Seat L800 D300
- Made of high quality PVC material, which is durable and resistant.
- It is easy and fast to inflate and deflate.
- Excellent size, lightweight and portable to carry.
- This L800 D300 Inflatable Seat is suitable for all types of boats.
Benefits of Inflatable Seat L800 D300
- Easy to wash with soap and water, the maintenance of Inflatable Seat L800 D300 is very simple with a little soap and warm water is kept clean.
- Lightweight and transportable, since it weighs 1 kg, it is easily transportable.
- The boat will be free of stains, because it does not rub on the car seat, does not discolor the skin, nor episo and the seat has no wear at all.
- Inflatable and foldable, its double valve allows rapid inflation (less than 40 seconds) and deflates instantly.
Maintenance of Inflatable Seat L800 D300
There is very little you should do to maintain the L800 D300 Inflatable Seat in good condition for many years. It can be stored swollen or deflated. If it is left out, it should be lifted off the ground and not put on any heavy object, nor stinging. If you are going to be in direct contact with sunlight or exposed to rain and leaves, it is suggested to cover with a tarp.
It is not recommended to hang the L800 D300 Inflatable Seat. If it is stored in a closet or garage, it is recommended to choose a dry and cold place, making sure that the seat is clean and dry before storing it, if mold can not come out.
Use less cleaning products better, do not dump waste or debris into the water, and clean the seat preferably on the ground, especially after a trip to prevent damage with sand, salt or sun exposure.
Most of the dirt can be removed with a garden hose, a sponge and mild soap. Make sure the seat is completely dry before storing it. Keep the L800 D300 Inflatable Seat in a dry place, at a controlled temperature between 0 and 40 degrees.